Frequently Asked Questions
Joseph F. Paris, Jr. is the founder.
There are no dues or membership fees.
- You or your company have active clients and can provide references from at least two clients.
- You have been in business for at least two years.
- You are willing to collaborate and help other members succeed.
- You are willing to participate in developing thought-leadership content and case studies.
- You agree to allow us to promote your name throughout our international market.
- You agree to allow us to conduct interviews with you for testimonials about your firm, in-house experts, and employees.
- You are savvy in Web 2.0 and active in social media.
If you meet these requirements, we encourage you to fill out our partnership application form.
You are eligible to apply for membership if you are an independent company that provides professional services in any of the sectors listed below, adheres to high standards of quality, delivers excellent projects, performs services with diligence, and has a track record of client satisfaction.
- Brand Management
- Graphic Design
- Environmental Services
- Financial Services
- Information Technology
- Legal Services
- Management Consulting
- Marketing Services
- Social / Online Media
No. The role of the society is to create synergy among partner firms and encourage collaboration with partners. Each partner is responsible for selecting partners or subject-matter experts that are best-suited for their situation.
The Operational Excellence Society headquarters is located at:
207 W. Pearl Ave. Suite 103,
PO Box 2554
Jackson, WY 83001
You gain seven main advantages:
- The ability to serve bigger clients with international operations
- The credibility of membership with a prestigious global organization
- Access to worldwide resources, knowledge and expertise
- The potential for increased business with partners and clients
- Access to proven tools to help you manage your firm
- Professional training and development through the knowledge library
- Group discounts on purchases
The more active and visible you are, the more people will be aware of your value and interact with you. So we advise you to be very active and take advantage of the numerous opportunities the society will make available to you and your fellow partner firms.
The society’s Chief Engagement Officer will foster cooperation and collaboration between partners and members. The engagement team will serve as matchmakers, actively working to create synergy among member firms.
The Operational Excellence Society is a professionally managed organization founded by a leadership team with a wealth of experience providing professional services to large, global clients. We focus solely in this area and have a clear business understanding of professional services and Operational Excellence. Additional differentiators include:
Synergy: We understand the importance of synergy among member firms and work hard to achieve it.
Growth: We believe that in order to grow and expand, there are fundamental activities you must perform. If you are unable to, because of time and cost restraints, we will work with you to promote your brand through thought leadership, case studies, employee training, and leadership guidance, so you can focus on securing and delivering new business for your clients.
Delivery: As a small or medium-size organization, your focus is on attracting new customers, but your platform must be ready to deliver — and deliver well. We can help you set up CRM and ERP tools and negotiate group contracts to help reduce your cost on items such as medical insurance, hotels, and transportation.
Quality: The key to a successful alliance is the careful selection of member firms. Vetting of companies is a key component of the society’s business strategy.
Approach: The Operational Excellence Society covers a wide range of complementary services, which fosters collaborative working relationships and adds value to members, enabling members, partners, and firms to serve their clients better. Our partners benefit by having access to a wide range of professional services firms all over the world.
Independence: Each partner firm maintains its independence and company name. You belong to a large, global organization, but your business is still your own.
Yes. You are paid in accordance with licensing agreements set up with the Operational Excellence Society.
- Providing information, communication and support to member firms
- Managing marketing and communication for the society and its members
- Managing the day-to-day activities of the business
- Actively engaging with members to foster collaboration and cross-selling
- Maintaining relationships with third-party vendors and suppliers in order to provide partners with the best group discounts, given the society’s large member base
No, there are no required meetings.
You can simply choose not to renew at the expiration of your partnership contract.