Special Announcement: Operational Excellence | Upcoming Conference Highlights
The Operational Excellence Society Presents the 1st Annual International Strategy Meeting
May 18 – 22, 2013 (San Juan, Puerto Rico)
San Juan, Puerto Rico, is a place where old traditions are embraced as new industry is cultivated, and the IIE Annual Conference 2013 is all about applying the traditions and core concepts of industrial and systems engineering to modern global issues. All the valuable training and networking opportunities of our annual event will be as available as they always are – just in a beautiful island setting!
Once again, XONITEK’s Joseph Paris will be serving as a speaker, as well as participating in the panel for the Process Industries Division workshops and discussions.
May 21 – 22nd, 2013 (Hilton Metropole, Birmingham NEC, UK)
From Lean Tools to a Culture of Continuous Improvement
- Listen to case study presentations from practitioners from different industries who are driving sustained culture change.
- Participate in hands-on workshops that will enable you to gain new knowledge and reflect on what you learn.
- Share your own experiences, challenges and issues with others at the informal ideas exchange cafes to support the progression of your lean journey.
- Let international keynotes give you the knowledge you need to make a lean transformation work.
- Meet fellow lean professionals from those beginning their lean journey to those working in mature lean organisations looking for their chance for the next big step in performance.